Sunday 21 February 2016

Beauty Empties | Would I Repurchase?

Hello everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog! I know, I know.. i have been the worlds worst blogger. About a month ago i decided just to have a little time off, i felt like i was so busy at work the last thing i wanted to do was sit in front of my laptop in the evening! However, I'm feeling great and have so many posts in the works for you.. I thought i would start with a beauty empties, would i repurchase post? I've never done one of these but LOVE reading them so i hope you enjoy..






Liz Earle light moisturiser; 
I really do love this moisturiser and have used it on and off for a few years, so yes i would re-purchase.. However, the price tag really puts me off! It's £20.25 for this 50 ml tube which just seems like so much money.. especially when saving for a house. I'm trying to finder a cheaper replacement, so if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments.

Bio-Derma; 
I bought this when i was in France and used it so quickly, it was only a tiny bottle and i would 100% repurchase, it took my eye make-up off in almost one wipe and didn't sting.

L'Oreal telescopic mascara; 
I'm sure if you've been reading my blog or following me on twitter for the past 2 years then you would now this is my ALL time favourite mascara.. yes i will repurchase, forever.. until they stop making it! In fact i even have a back up in my make-up draw in case i ever misplace the one I'm using!

Estee Lauder - Double wear light; 
I think i will always repurchase this product (until they stop selling it..) This s my favourite ever foundation and the only colour that suits my skin tone! It has the perfect coverage and is also build able - I have also worn just the double wear but find the light version suits my skin better!

Ultimate blends coconut oil & cocoa butter conditioner; 
This is one of my favourite conditioners which i have repurchased in the past, i like to use this when my hair is really dry as the coconut oil and cocoa butter are really conditioning, it leaves my hair super soft and shiny!

Simple vital vitamin day cream; 
I tried this out to try and replace my Liz Earle moisturiser, this is nothing special and i wouldn't repurchase. I found it made my skin more oily then it was and made my foundation slide all over the place..

Sanex invisible deodorant; 
Bit of a random one, but i like this deodorant and it basically does what it says on the tin! Doesn't leave white marks and smells lovely, i would repurchase this product!

Body Shop frosted cranberry body wash; 
I received this as a present for Christmas and it was really lovely, one of my favourite scents from the body shop. However, i wouldn't buy this for myself as they are quite expensive compared to other body washes you can buy from your local supermarkets.

Yu-Be moisturiser; 
Another one you've probably seen in a fave of mine, i recommend this to everyone! It cures dry skin anywhere on the body and i love it. I have already re-purchased this.

Collection Concealer; 
Probably the only concealer to date that matches my insanely fair porcelain skin. It stays on all day and is super cheap. I've already repurchased this on several occasions.

Victoria Secret - Bombshell; 
I love this soooo much and I'm so sad this has finished, it's a roller ball perfume which i bought in America at an outlet store, so probably wouldn't repurchase over here as Victoria Secret is insanely over-priced in the UK. I love the scent and if i ever saw it cheap i would 100% buy it!

I hope you enjoyed my beauty empties post, have you tried any of the above products?



You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig