Friday 10 April 2015

Spring Polish!

Yippeeee!! It's finally spring, the flowers are starting to bloom.. and the sun is shinning!! Literally one of my favourite times of the year and in honour of this i decided to put together a few of my favourite spring polishes and surprise surprise it's all pastels.. i feel so happy to come out of the darker colours and to start embracing the pastels!



From left to right -

Revlon Parfumerie in colour apricot nectar, this beautiful pale pink / orange nail varnish is actually one of my faves, they go on really smoothly with two coats and give a really vibrant colour. This one has an apricot scent which is quite nice then the normal harsh nail varnish smell.

Avon nailwear pro+ in colour lemon sugar. I also really love the Avon nail varnishes, they are a really reasonably priced and seem to stay without chipping a little longer then my other nail varnishes. The only downfall with this colour is that because it's so pale you do need a few coats in order for the colour to pop!

Essie in colour tart deco. Know i don't no about other people but i don't find that the Essie polishes actually last for very long, i find they chip easily but I'm always drawn in by their beautiful colours and massive selection and this one i had to have as i really love corals in the summer.


Next up are the Barry M Hi-Shine gel polishes. I am a massive fan of these Barry M polishes, i think the quality for the price is fantastic, they go on really smoothly and the colours are really stunning. From left to right i have Huckleberry - a really pale creamy blue colour,  Prickly Pear - a pale lilac, Grapefruit -  a very vibrant pink and Blueberry - a darker pastel blue. I can't recommend these enough and they are really the perfect spring colours!

What are your favourite polishes this spring?

Jess 



Share:

16 comments

  1. These are all such pretty colours, i especially love the barrym gelly's the formula and colour pay off is amazing!
    Parie xxx
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i have so many of them was hard to narrow which ones are my fave! xo

      Delete
  2. I adore Barry M polishes - such a good price and always have a fab selection of shades!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree with them! The hi shines are by fat my fave xo

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for an orange/tangerine shade and that revlon one looks perfect. I haven't tried revlons nail products before, I'm excited to check them out!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh perfect!! Defiently go for this shade.. It's the perfect summer orange! xo

      Delete
  4. I have Barry M~ Prickly Pear and it's such a beautiful colour!

    Wishuponthatstarx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these shades look so perfect for Spring! I'm definitely going to pick up the Revlon shade!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous shade! I think it's everyone's top pick! xo

      Delete
  6. Ooo so pretty. The Avon nailwear pro+ looks LUSH, I quite like pale colours on my nails so just the one coat would be fine for me :) Lovely spring colours, I get so excited when the weather picks up <3

    raytoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Avon polishes! Try and pick some up if you can :) xo

      Delete
  7. I love the Barry M Gelly shades :) also this post has made me see that I need an orange nail colour in my life! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, literally love them! They last so well for their price! xo

      Delete
  8. All of them are pretty shades! Love the revlon bottle design, so cute x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig