Wednesday 20 January 2016

BENEFIT | Party Like A Rockstar

 Hey Everyone!

One of my favourite Christmas gifts this year was the gorgeous Benefit Party Like a Rockstar gift set! This Christmas party set was exclusively made for the festive period and I've really enjoyed usingit, you can basically do a whole face of make-up within this one set.


Contained within this high end party set.. you receive a total of 8 mini products which included;

- POREfessional face primer
- Hoola bronzing powder 
- 4 longwear powder shadows in Call my buff, Thanks a latte, Guilt-y pleasure and Kiss me, I'm tipsy
- They're real lengthening mascara 
- Roller lash curling mascara 

The four eye shadows are perfect to wear on their own or to layer and blend together to create a copper / brown smokey eye. As you can see from the above swatch each colour is really pigmented and you don't need much to get an intense colour. They are also super blend able which makes it a pleasure to use and enjoy! The only down side is the horrible foam applicator sponge in the middle, come on Benefit what where you thinking.. ain't nobody got time for that!?!


From left to right - Kiss me, I'm tipsy, Thanks a latte, Guilt-y pleasure & Call my bluff. Apologies for the last swatch you can barely see this because I'm so pale and it's basically the same colour as my skin but was perfect for a base colour.

I've actually used the Hoola bronzer in the past and have always loved it. I remember my mum buying it for me and it was my first and probably only bronzer. Being so pale i find it hard to contour and bronze without looking streaky and orange. This product is like butter, blends really easily and is really build able, depending on how intense you want your contour - this product also suits all skin types!

You receive two of their famous mascaras which include They're Real - which I have actually used this and loved it! And the Roller Lash which i have also used but never enjoyed, i find it really drying and flakey.. is this just me?! Hopefully this tester isn't the same! And last but not least is the POREfessional face primer. I've never used this before but heard great things so I'm looking forward to giving this a go, it has a great consistency and hopefully it can banish my horrible pores!

Have you tried any of the products, if so what is your fave?!


You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh that's such a cute little set! They're Real and Hoola bronzer are my favourite Benefit products
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Roller Lash and the Porefessional :) the eyeshadows look perfect for an everyday look xx


    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig