Tuesday 2 December 2014

FAVOURITES | November

 Hey!

I literally can't believe how quickly November has been and gone and how close to bloomin' Christmas we are! Seeing as its bloggers favourite time of the month to share their monthly favourites.. i have put together a few bits i have been using religiously over November..



First up i have decided to pick two hair products! So i have to admit that I'm one of those annoying people that washes their hair daily and i don't even care who knows about it! I love the feeling of freshly dried hair and sometimes it just wakes you up and makes you feel better! However, this month i have started to get super lazy.. not sure what's going on but this Co Lab dry shampoo I'd seen a couple of youtubers rave about it including the lovely Zoella and also Tanya Burr has saved my life! I bought this in the scent Paris! They have 5 different scents, but i preferred this one the most.. it's lovely and floral leaving your hair refreshed.. not only did this dry shampoo freshen up my hair it didn't leave that horrendous powdery feeling like the Baptiste one does! These retail at around £3.50 for 200ml and i picked mine up in Superdrug!


The second product i picked up from superdrug was the fudge ice raspberry and vanilla hair spray! I normally go for a Tresemme extreme hold but they didn't have this in stock, i also find this is a little harsh for my bleached locks sometimes causing it to go dry and matted! I can't explain how amazing this smells it is GORGEOUS! I also tend to curl my hair and this has been holding my curls in place perfectly.. it retails at £4.99 and they also have another scent which i had no idea about called iced coconut which i would love to try!


My third product and one that i've been loving for months now is the Estee Lauder double wear light in shade 0.5. I used to wear just double wear but found it clogged my pores and looked a little cakey, when my mum informed me she had switched to double wear light i thought there was no reason i shouldn't. I'm also really pale and have never found a foundation which matches my skin tone as amazingly as this does. It stays in place all day, doesn't clog my pores and also doesn't feel cakey like i'm wearing too much make up. This retails as £29.50, so it is quite a pricey foundation but this tube lasts me ages! I like to apply my foundation with this real techniques expert face brush which retails at £9.99, this blends the foundation and doesn't leave horrible streaks.


My fourth product is the collection lasting perfection concealer, i always go for the fair shade as like i said above I'm super pale! This blends in to my foundation and really does cover any marks and redness i may have, it stays on all day and doesn't feel too heavy on my skin! I even sometimes just wear this on days i can't be bothered to do my whole face! This has been a massive staple in my daily make up routine for about a year now but particularly this month as i had a nasty out break of spots.. this literally was a life saver! This product retails at £4.19.



And last but not least is this beautiful love at first blush soap and glory blusher! You can either use each segment separately or you can swirl your brush around and use them all together. When swirled around they turn into a beautiful rose shade with a hint of glow! One of the best purchases I've made in a while and i really like to use this in my everyday make up routine! This product retails at £11.00 and can be bought at Boots.


What have your November favourites been? 



You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest

Share:

12 comments

  1. I've been meaning to try some Soap and Glory make up for a while but I've never gotten round to it, but after seeing that blush, I may have to make an order! Is there any other S&G make up you would recommend? :)
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've tried a few products from them & loved every single one of them! I would highly suggest - sexy mother pucker lip gloss, thick and fast mascara and also the archery brow pencils! xo

      Delete
  2. I love the Urban Fudge Hairspray it smells so delicious! I am also a big lover of washing my hair nearly daily, I always feel much more awake in the mornings. The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush is my favourite brush for applying foundation, it leaves me with a flawless finish and is super easy to use :)

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad i'm not the only one who likes to wash their hair everyday! xo

      Delete
  3. Good choice of favourites!! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely selection of products! Im obsessed with the soap and glory blush! x
    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the real techniques brushes!

    I've nominated you for the lovely blog award, details are on my blog if you are interested :) x

    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with so much of these! I love the expert face brush and the Colab fragrances are lovely. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the Collection concealer haha xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so cheery! i also love the blusher i bought it as part of the powder trip palet which comes with the bronzer and highlighter as well! it was on sale!! i was looking to buy the real techniques brushes anyway but now you've definitely convinced me x

    http://myblogorangesandlemons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig