Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Nextmas Wishlist!

As soon as i saw that Next are asking bloggers to put together their #NextmasWishlist i literally jumped at the chance! I love going in every Christmas and looking around at all the fantastic products they have come out with.. they are always so cute and Christmassy and you can always find the perfect gift for anyone!


I literally headed for the dressing gown section straight away, i really need a new one and saw this in store last week when i was Christmas shopping! The fabric looks so warm and snuggly really living up to it's name! I love dressing gowns that have hoods as when it's chilly and I've just got out the bath/shower i like to pop up the hood and snuggle up! I love the bear ears and face so much, makes it more fun from a boring plain dressing gown!

This is a great little set for any tea lover and i think it's a really reasonable price and size! You can unstack the cups and the lid on top of the top cup then goes on your teapot! It's such a lovely idea and i love the writing on the front! I think it's such a great price and real value for money!


If you hadn't already guessed it... i love tea! This adorable 'tea house' has now been popped on my Christmas list. I'm a massive fan of loose tea but it can be a bit of a faff securing bags and not having them flying around the cupboards with the contents falling out! This is the perfect solution, it has two draws which are then divided in two. I love love LOVE the detailing metal spoons as handles... It's just SO cute!! The dimensions are H27.7 x W17.2 x D10 cm which in my eyes is a great size to pop onto your kitchen work tops!

The first thing i do when i get home from work, a night out or just a day shopping is put my pyjamas on! I hate being uncomfortable in jeans etc. These caught my eye, firstly i love the Christmas slogan on the front (I'm always a fan of a christmas jumper or pjama!) but i also really enjoy the pink and grey colour together! They look super soft and comfy and i love the leggings with cuffs around the bottom instead of massive baggy pyjamas that turn into ankle swingers!


This pair of cute little bird tea light holders are the perfect accessory for any home or even to give as a gift! They have a delightful shabby chic / rustic feel to them! I feel £10.00 for both of them is a great deal after reading the reviews on the website they went straight on my wishlist!

I know this may seem like a bit of a boring or odd thing to be putting on a wish list, but me and my boyfriend will be looking to move out in the near year and this knife set really caught my eye! I love the heart block which the knifes go into and i love the detailing on the knives with the cream handles.

Do i even have to explain why these are here? They are ADORABLE and they look so warm and cosy.. i enjot the heart on his belly almost too much! I need these on my feet ASAP!!!

This is another item that I've actually seen in store and loved. This isn't as thick as a normal knitted Christmas jumper, so would be the ideal jumper to wear on Christmas day when your running around in a hot kitchen! I'm also really obssesed with finding a jumper with a gingerbread man on it after seeing Zoellas last year!

I really like the whole range from where this cake stand came from, this is my style and taste 100%! I love the vintage / shabby chic bird on the top and the wire details is so sweet and delicate!

I hope you enjoyed my (slightly long) #NextmasWishlist! What's on your wishlist? 

Jess 
Share:

4 comments

  1. lovely wishlist! especially love the snuggle cardigan! <3

    EvelinaT
    http://evelinaat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that was top of my list it's so cute! xo

      Delete
  2. I need the hart knife block in my life. It's so cute. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig