Saturday 13 December 2014

The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet




I'm probably going to sound like a bit of an idiot saying this, but i hadn't actually heard of body sorbets until this one landed in my hands! When i first received this product i had no idea what to do with it, it really did look like a body wash but obviously i was wrong! After some further investigation clever cloggs over here realized that it was in fact similar to a body moisturiser! This product has a gel like texture and instantly dried into my skin leaving no residue or sticky feeling behind, it was also accompanied by a gorgeous mango smell which wasn't overpowering but just the right scent! It really is like no other product I've used before and I've really enjoyed using it for the last week or so, i also read that this product is amazing in the summer and can be popped into the fridge before applying to act as an after sun.. I will be giving that a try in the summer for sure!! These body sorbets retail at £8.00 for a 200ml bottle, which i think is a pretty generous size! Overall i loved this product and would highly recommend it.

Have you tried any of these body sorbets - which was your favourite? 

Jess 
Share:

13 comments

  1. I haven't tried any body sorbets yet but I really want too, love the rest of the mango range! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I loved it, i really love all the body butters as well! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I've never even heard of this! If you said Mango Sorbet to me, I'd be slightly disappointed to find out it's something you rub on your body instead of eating, not going to lie haha! Sounds like it's definitely worth trying out though, thanks for the recommendation
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tell me about it! I would pick eating every time.. you should try it i really did love it! xo

      Delete
  3. Mhhm sorbet!! Looks so good, and edible haha

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I must sound like even more of an idiot because I had not heard of body sorbets until now haha! What a brilliant idea though, I especially like the sound of using these in summer after they've been in the fridge. Anything mango can't be bad in my opinion. x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard or seen this before but I now NEED it!
    LeviJade xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Me either i was so happy when i got to try it out and it was actually good! zxo

      Delete
  6. I saw a lot about these when they were first released, the pink grapefruit one sounds amazing, as does this! What a fabulous idea to put it in the fridge, I'll definitely be doing that over Summer :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't believe i hadn't heard of these! Love them, the grapefruit one does sound good! xo

      Delete
  7. One of my favourites !
    Love it in summer because it has this little cooling effect.

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig