Monday 31 October 2016

VICHY | Purete Thermale 3 in 1 Cleanser Review

Hey Everyone!

Skincare in the winter has to be one of the most important things, with the season change the harsh cold air can cause your skin to go dry. Whilst coming to the end of my loved Clinique take the day off balm, i didn't really want to fork out another £22.00 so went for a slightly cheaper drugstore option and i have to admit I'm SO happy i did! 

The Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 Cleanser can be found at boots or on feel you unique for around £12.00 for 200ml. Vichy is a brand which has been perfecting skincare for over 70 years, this European brand is owned by L'oreal and uses thermal spa water from the hot springs of the town Vichy in France in their products. Their powerful formula's have been tested by dermatologists who have specifically tested on sensitive skin and eyes - the cleanser is  hypoallergenic with no parabens which makes it the perfect product for all the sensitive skinned people out there! 

The Thermale 3 in 1 cleanser claims to have cleansing milk, toner and eye make-up remover in the one product.. which did make me a little sceptical - as you can imagine! The product itself is not as thick as other cream cleansers I've used (Liz Earle & Burts Bee's) however it goes on easily and provides a very deep cleanse, leaving you feeling refreshed and squeaky clean. The eye make-up removal part of the product is by far the best I've used, it removes it with such ease and pretty much one go! It doesn't sting and doesn't leave clouding in my eyes! Once I've used it to remove eye make-up i like to go in with a second cleanse to get rid of any stubborn make-up - to do this i use a warm muslin cloth. I'm not really sure where the toner comes into play, but maybe that's why the product isn't as thick as normal cream cleansers.

All in all, this is a product i would definitely buy again! It does everything it says on the tin and is super affordable! 

Have you tried any Vichy products? What's your favourite? 
You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

8 comments

  1. This cleanser sounds so lovely. I must admit I prefer a cleansing balm rather than a cream. I will have to give this a try. Lizzie x www.llybet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, balms are so nice! However, sometimes it's nicer to use something a little lighter. You should 100% give it a go! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I really ought to try this! It sometimes feels so good to mix up your skincare routine now & then doesn't it :) My skin is dry as it is, without the Winter months, so I think I ought to give this a whirl :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% give this a go! It's a lovely product and doesn't feel harsh on the skin! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds so lovely, I've not tried anything from Vichy before but would love to! x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely, think i might have to buy some more bits and bobs from them! xo

      Delete
  4. This sounds really good Jess. I'm really lazy when it comes to cleansing so all in one is perfect! I use the oil one from Spiezia. Lots of love, Helen xx
    (www.littlehelsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I've never heard of that, will have to do a little research! Would be interesting to try an oil based cleanser! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig