Monday 3 October 2016

FAVOURITES | September

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying Autumn as much as i am! I haven't done a favourites post in what feels like forever and have accumulated quite a few goodies since my last one! I hope you enjoy my September Favourites. 


Vitamin E Superdrug Day Cream 
This absolute bargain of a moisturiser comes in at a mere £2.99 and is by far the best moisturiser I have used. This day cream has SPF 15 which is a huge added bonus as my current foundation doesn't contain any SPF and i am super pale! The product itself is quite a heavy one, however it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky and my make-up doesn't slide around. I actually prefer this to the Liz Earle intense moisturiser. My skin gets quite dry in the winter, so this is going to be a life saver! 

Ebay Fan Brush 
99p for a fan brush? That's actually good quality?? Yep, you heard me! This fan brush was bought on a wim, for the simple fact i didn't own one and wanted to try one! This brush is super soft and picks and holds the pigment well, i love this for highlighting! 

Burberry Skin Illuminator in Nude 001 
I was lucky enough to be given this burberry skin illuminator as present and have been loving it ever since. The finely milled powder looks matte in the pan, but once used is really build-able and gives off a gorgeous frosty pearl highlight. It gives the subtle highlight glow i love and as i am so pale it's the perfect colour to match my skin tone. I'm not sure it would work for darker skin tones as it is pretty frosted, however for us pale girls it works an absolute treat! 

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Primer 
I've heard a few people rave about this product and I'm a huge fan of Soap & Glory so decided to give it a purchase. The product instantly caught my eye as it's aimed for people who suffer from oily skin. I was very pleasantly surprised when i first applied the product, i was expecting the typical silicon texture of most primers but this has a lovely silky lotion type texture making it easy to apply. The vitamin E gives you hydration whilst the pore shrink technology helps combats large pores, my make-up went on smoothly and I've found myself reaching for this everyday.. I LOVE it! 

L'oreal Infalliable Matte Foundation
This drugstore foundation is certainly giving my much loved Estee Lauder double wear a run for it's money. This product is described as full coverage, giving a matte finish and i would agree - i found it very easy to work and blend into the skin with my beauty blender. Now obviously i didn't try leaving it on for 24 hours, because lets face it.. that is slightly wrong! I did however try it from about 8am - 10pm and was impressed with it's staying powder, it hadn't gone patchy and my nose was the only place that really needed a touch up! I would however say make sure you prime moisturise before use as it can cling to dry skin. 

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac
I mean, if you haven't had a Bath & Bodyworks poketbac can you even call yourself a blogger? These are my absolute favourite and i always have one on my desk and in my bag! My bestie Emma brought this back from Vegas and i absolutely LOVE It, it's such a fresh autumnal smell, which is a lovely change as i normally go for the sweet scents! If your ever in America or have a friend going make sure you stock up.. or maybe if everyone tweets them they will open a store over here.. pleaaaaase bath & body works we need you! 

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Oil - Infused Water
This was a little bit of an impulsive buy, I've tried the normal version of this and found it dried my skin out around my eyes. When i stumbled across this beauty i was intrigued, obviously oil is nourishing so i popped it in my basket. It removes make-up with no hassle, doesn't sting my eyes and leaves my eyelashes feeling conditioned and well loved! It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin and i love to use this before i cleanse my skin. 


Well, that's everything I've been enjoying this month. Have you tried any of these products? What's your favourite? 



You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've tried several of the garnier micellar waters and I love that they are coming out with so many variations. Definitely going to have to try this one out! Great favorites! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the one with the pink lid just didn't suit my skin, but i loved the product. So glad this one does!

      Jessica xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig