Thursday 16 October 2014

Zoella Fizz Bar Review

As soon as Youtube sensation Zoella brought our her new beauty range i knew i had to try it! I popped down to my local Superdrug and picked up the Fizz Bar! I do eventually want to try the whole collection however they only had a few bits left.. I believe it's been very popular! This was the last Fizz Bar on the shelf.. so i was pretty chuffed with myself when i found it!






On first impressions i loved the packaging, it's so cute! I love the polka dot and lace effect on the wrapping! I feel like it really does fit the 'Zoella' image perfectly! The bar has 8 fizzy squares which you can break off and pop in the bath, i really enjoy this as sometimes i feel a whole bath bomb is a complete waste, you pay £3 - £4 and it's gone in 5 minutes which is a shame! This is perfect, you just break off 1 or 2 squares and pop them into the bath! The bar itself is white with little 'z's' its a pretty big bar & fantastic value for money for what you get. It feels a lot more high end then drug store! 

The smell is a gorgeous sweet and floral scent which isn't over powering at all, its so fresh & the perfect scent to add to your bath time routine! After i popped in two squares they fizzed away, it doesn't bubble up your bath so be warned! It made my bath water a cloudy colour which looked silky soft to touch! After i got out the bath i also noticed how soft my skin was.. and the smell lingered for a while as well! This range is SUCH great value for money, this bath fizz bar was only £5.00 from superdrug! If the candle smells anything like this lovely bath fizz bar i will be purchasing this next!


What Zoella product is your favourite? 

Jess 
 
Share:

8 comments

  1. I find some bath things leave like a gritty feeling of the bottom of the bath, Did this have that?


    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Not at all, it dissolves fully into the water! xx

      Delete
  2. I just got the perfume today and I will be doing a review on it reeeal soon :)
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that the perfume is the same sort or scent as the fizz bar! I'll keep an eye on your blog for your review :) x

      Delete
  3. One of the things that intrigued me the most about her range is this fizz bar, so it's great to see such great review on it. Will have to pick it up soon x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too was the product that most appealed to me in the whole range ! Enjoy! x

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I'm glad to see some reviews on the actual product, as I do love Zoella, but I did have a sniff in my local Superdrug and didn't find the scent too strong, infact I could barely smell it! However they didnt have any of the bath products or lotions available to try, so I think I may be picking one of these up!
    Great review Jessica
    x
    Jess x
    www.jembubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the one thing from Zoella's beauty line that I'm tempted to buy. Shame it doesn't bubble, but if it smells nice and leaves the skin feeling soft, I'm sold. :) £5 is very good value, especially if it lasts you 3-4 baths. I spotted my local Superdrug finally brought her line to the store, so will have to grab one! x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig