Tuesday 18 October 2016

COLOURPOP | Haul

Hey Everyone! 

I recently got an email through from Colourpop Cosmetics, offering $5 international shipping for one weekend only. And as you can see.. I obviously jumped at the chance. Colourpop a Los Angelo's based company founded in 2014 has been huge on the blogasphere and Youtube scene for a year or so now, the likes of Desi Perkins, Lustrelux, Nikkietutorials and obviously Kathleen Lights all rave about the products. The thing i like most about these products is that they are seriously budget friendly, with each product being around $5 - not only this but the products themselves are not tested on animals. 

Below are the products i picked up.
The 'Where The Light Is' eyeshadow quad was the first thing I put in my basket. These four shadows designed by the YouTube beauty Kathleen Lights are the perfect foursome to create that statement Autumnal smokey eye every blogger dreams of. 

Clockwise starting from the back; 

Glow - A beautiful vanilla base shade with a matte finish 
Kathleenlights - A gorgeous golden copper with a pearlised finish 
Blaze - The winner out of the four for me, a coco bronze sprinkled with multi dimensional glitter and a metallic finish
Cornelious - A mid tone warm brown / caramel with a matte finish 

I have to admit, these are the most insanely pigmented shadows i have ever used. The colour pay off is amazing for such a cheap product. They are very easily blended and do not crease, they are so creamy that they almost feel like a cream shadow when swatched.
Next up, after much deliberation i went for 3 Lippie Stix and matching Lippie Pencils. I went for two matte's and one gloss finish and love them all so much! They are so easy to apply and work really well as a combo.
The colours i went for are as follows; 

Another perfect shade from the Kathleenlights collection, this product is a dusty mauve shade and my favourite out of the three. It has a matte finish, but doesn't feel drying - it is really easy to apply and feels comfortable throughout the day. The pencil makes a perfect base for the lippie stix.
I wanted a new red shade for Autumn but not a dark berry shade, more of a bright red channel. Again, this is another matte finish and wears and applies well like lumiere on the lip. It is such a vibrant red shade and I love how bright it is.
This lighter nude pink has a gloss finish, this super sheer gloss looks gorgeous on it's own our paired with the matching lippie stix. I must say, this is the only one which doesn't match perfectly - the lippie pencil is so much more brown than the stix. Even though it appears browner in the swatch when paired together with the stix it's a truly gorgeous combo!
In regards to getting to the items, Colourpop now do international shipping. I managed to get a special offer of $5 but I think it's normally quite expensive - I then wasn't expecting the hefty customers charge of nearly £15.00 on top (so just bare in mind when ordering). However, it still made the items I bought around £5.00 per product, which is incredibly cheap for the quality that your getting!

What would you recommend from Colourpop, are there any products you love?
You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

15 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, there is still so many bits i want to order!

      Jessica xo

      Delete
  2. Everything looks gorgeous - would love to place an order!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should they have free international shipping this weekend!

      Jessica xo

      Delete
  3. I've heard so much about Colorpop but never bought anything, I wanna try them. I'm kinda obsessed with that golden 'Kathleenlights' eyeshadow 😍 So pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, they are amazing quality!

      Jessica xo

      Delete
  4. The colours of the eyeshadow quad are so beautiful. Lovely post as always! Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are all beautiful, love your review so much :)

    NameStylish
    http://www.namestylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited when I got Lumiere as well, it's so gorgeous and such a pretty everyday colour. I love the KathleenLights collection, Weenie was one of my favourite Eyeshadows I picked up from her collection. I really want cornelius looks so so pretty! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep, it's so gorge isn't it! I think it's going to be what i wear most from now on!

      Jessica xo

      Delete
  7. I love the Matte Lippie Stix :) I don't know how but I've actually never tried ColourPop lip liners!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you should try them! I know the lippie stix stay on well by themselves but when paired with the stix they seem to stay even longer if that's believable! xo

      Delete
  8. Wow, these shades look amazing! I have never used a Colour Pop product before, are they worth it? x

    - Caitlin
    heycaden.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig