Saturday 9 May 2015

FAVOURITES | April

 Hey Everyone!

Ahhhhh my favourite blog post to write and once again.. I'm posting it late! Never mind, better late than never.. Here's what I've been lusting over in April;



First up is the Fudge Urban Iced Coconut Cocktail Hair Spray..  Normally i buy the Iced Raspberry and Vanilla in 200ml but that was sold out and i had always wanted to try the coconut scent. This does come in a slightly smaller bottle of 135ml, however i was going on holiday when i purchased this so thought it would be perfect to stick in my suitcase. The smell is lovely but it took me a while to adjust to it. I thought at first it smelt like i had been boozing all night drinking malibu but my work colleague assured me it smelt good so i stuck with it. I now really love the coconut smell and i think it's perfect going into summer. It also holds my curls / waves really well as it's a stronger hold then the raspberry.. I bought this from Tesco for £3.32.

Secondly is this bright pink Tangle Teezer, I've always been a massive fan of these products and this one is no exception. It is the perfect item for any girl with long hair and i always carry the compact tangle teezer in my handbag. This one in particular is called an Aqua Splash, this is actually the first Tangle Teezer they have made which you can stand upright which means the water can flow freely through it making it perfect for swimmers or using it in the shower. It's super lightweight and the grip on it makes it really easy to brush through your hair. I personally use mine in the shower after i have conditioned, i love to brush it through so that i get an even distribution of conditioner! They are  £12.98 and you can either buy them directly through them or at boots.



Thirdly are two blushes which i recently picked up from Superdrug really cheaply. The one on the right is the MUA Blusher in Lolly and was £1.00 ... yes, that's the correct price.. £1.00!! Insane, i can't quite believe it myself. When i first picked this up i didn't really have any expectations but i am so glad i did, it's insanely pigmented and the colour is a gorgeous orangey pink which is the perfect colour for spring / summer! They sit well on my foundation and the colour lasted all day. The second is the I Want Candy blusher in shade Sugar&Spice.. another super pigmented blusher which retails at only £2.99.. the product itself goes a really long way and you only need a little on your brush.. I would highly recommend both of these blushes and for the price you can't really go wrong!



And lastly these two Barry M nail polishes.. the one on the right is the Gelly Hi Shine in colour Chai. I'm sure you've heard and a read many beauty bloggers rave about these Hi Shine polishes so i won't go into great detail.. But the colour stays for ages and i love the shine the product gives once it's been paired with a top coat... When i bought this i also fancied a bit of glitz to pop over the top so opted for the Barry M Aquarian Nail Treasure Chest 2.. I don't think you could wear this product on it's own as it might look a little weird, but the giant chunks of gold flakes looks gorgeous over another colour. Both of these where £3.99 and be picked up from either Boots or Superdrug.

That's it for April, what have been your favourite products?!



You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest

Share:

16 comments

  1. I definitely want to try the Tangle Teezer as I love the original one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should i really love this one, it's by far my favourite! xo

      Delete
  2. I'm desperate to try MUA! They seem to have some amazing stuff for the price!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, i also have a palette by them which i love! xo

      Delete
  3. Oh really nice post and FAB images - new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely ADORE the Fudge Urban hairsprays! They smell so good and do their job perfectly! That Tangle Teezer looks amazing too, I might have to look into picking that up! Ps, I absolutely adore your blog header. It's incredibly pretty!

    Katy / Little Laughter Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much, that's so kind of you. I really love the Fudge sprays too.. think i might go back to the raspberry one though! xo

      Delete
  5. I love the MUA blushers too, my fave is Bon Bon. They're such amazing quality considering the price!

    Roxie ♥
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh might have to check it out, i've been wearing the same blusher now for a week i love it so much! xo

      Delete
  6. Perfect favourites! I love that nail polish shade and the tangle teezer! I have the same one and always find it the best comb for using in the shower xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo I mentioned the glitter one here:
    http://lifewithoutafunsponge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/my-go-to-nails-for-spring-copperrose.html
    Is it pwettyyyy in real life??

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I bought it a few months ago and have been really loving it.. not that much glitter comes out but when it does it look very pretty! xo

      Delete
  8. Love the MUA blusher, that colour is beautiful and it's only 1 pound such a bargain.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen that tangle teezer before but I love their brushes so I might give this one a go! I like the idea of water being able to flow through it freely so it doesnt get yucky!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig