Tuesday 13 October 2015

WISHLIST | Disney Addition 2

So me and my bestie Emma (Life Without A Fun Sponge) decided to book a last minute trip to Disneyland Paris in December and with this in mind i put this little Disney wish list together. If you love Disney as much as i do you can read about my last Disneyland Paris trip last Halloween here. 



My favourite bits from the above are the bambi phone case (which i have already ordered) and the bibbidi bobbidi boo jumper which i plan on buying before our holiday! 

We will be going to Disneyland Paris over the weekend of the 5th of December so keep an eye out for a very Christmassy blog post in the future!

Do you have any Disney blog posts for me to read?!

You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest

P.s - You can enter my 1,000 followers giveaway here
Share:

6 comments

  1. These things are soooooo cute :-D
    I love the Disneyland soo much :-) I have been there in July and it was soooo awesome! Nice Post !

    Swanted, www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so excited to go back in December! xx

      Delete
  2. The mug is to die for, too darn beautiful!

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, tangled is one of my faves too! xx

      Delete
  3. This post is so cute! I totally love that jumper for myself, and I think my sister would love that phone case going to get it her for Christmas thanks!

    Lucy | lucyalana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets, i love the jumper too! I'm going to Disney in Dec so may buy it! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig