Wednesday 25 November 2015

GIFT GUIDE | £15 Or Under

 Hey Everyone!

Every year myself and a group of 7 friends do a secret santa, when you have such a large friend group it can get expensive to buy everyone a present.. So secret santa always works a treat. Whilst having a look through different presents I decided I would put together a list of my top presents for under £15, these can either be used as secret santa presents or gifts to loved ones (i have to admit, these are mostly things I would want - so aimed strongly for the ladies!)

1. Art Therapy Colouring Book | £12.99
These colouring books are either something you love or something you hate, i know people use them for a calming influence and many of my friends actually already own a few of these! I also know people who find these ridiculous, personally I would love to receive one of these as a gift! Something a little bit different but also fun! I really loved the animal design on the front of this one, but they do come in all loads of a different designs.

2. Molton Brown Festive Shower Gel Bauble | £10.00
These festive shower baubles are a fantastic gift idea, they would be ideal for someone who loves bath and body products! My mum actually received one of these for her birthday and we thought it was so original. They have them in a few different scents and colours, this vintage elderflower one has to be my favourite - i love the sparkly product inside and the gold detailing on the bottle!

3. Hootie Snowy Heatable Owl | £9.99
I really love these as an alternative to hot water bottles, I'm not really a massive fan of hot water bottles as i think they are a bit of a faff.. but you can pop these straight in the microwave for a few minutes and they are good to go! This fluffy little owl would also look really cute on your bed throughout the winter season.

4. Sausage Dog Slippers | £12.99
Oh my GOD. Being the massive Sausage dog fan i am i would LOVE a pair of these so bad! They are adorable but also look like they would keep your feet nice a toasty! They don't just have sausage dog's so make sure you check out the New Look website for all the different designs.

5. Nails Inc Slogan Make-up Bag | £12.00
I'm all for a slogan, so as soon as i saw this i fell in love. This is such a simple cosmetic bag but also so pretty! This cosmetic bag is listed to pop you favourite polishes in, however i would probably use it to put some of my everyday make-up bits in and pop in my handbag.

6. Ted Baker Mini Notebook and Pen | £12.00
A great gift for anyone creative and the perfect gift for a blogger. I'm always jotting down notes but can never find a pen. With this you would have the pen attached and also a gorgeously designed notebook for any ideas which may hit you whilst on the move.

7. Nails Inc Nail Polish Gift Set | £9.00
This ones for all the nail polish lovers out there. This Christmassy Nails Inc gift set includes two gorgeous nail polishes for winter. Kensington High Street is a deep wine red and Basil Street is a beige nude, it also comes complete with professional nail board and a festive looking gift box.

8. Benebalm Tinted Lip Balm | £12.90
These balms by Benefit make the ideal secret santa gift or even stocking fillers. They come in a few different colours, however the Benebalm is the most wintery out of the ones they sell. These will appeal to any lady who loves and appreciates make-up - they are super hydrating but also give a pretty subtle tinted lip.

9. Eve 3D Mug | £9.95
Obviously me being me I had to add a little Disney to the gift guide. This adorable 3D Eve mug instantly caught me eye as Wall-E is one of my favourite films. It makes a change from all the Disney princess items i have in my cupboard - if you where buying this a present they also have Wall-E to match.

What has been your favourite product on my gift guide?


You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

4 comments

  1. oooo the Hootie and the Eve! SO cute!


    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love love love the owl. I am becoming a bit owl obsessed of late... but they're just soooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try Millie Marotta's colouring books - they're SO good. The best I've seen and the paper is really good quality. I got mine for £10 in Waterstones but they're £3 on Amazon at the moment so I got one for my friend the other day!

    I love the makeup bag also!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig