Friday 9 October 2015

September Favourites

It's my favourite blog post to read and also write! Some of the products are things i have gone back to and some are new finds.. I hope you enjoy!


Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic  | £14.50 for 200ml bottle 
This has been a staple part of my skin care routine for ages and will appear in my yearly favourites. However, i wanted it to make appearance in my September favourites as i really have been appreciating the effect it has on my skin as we go from summer to autumn. I've tried a few different toners in my life ranging from expensive to non expensive but have always found myself returning to this product. Firstly, it's packed full of natural ingredients including aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E - all products which i find soothes acne prone skin like mine and also reduces inflammation! I simply apply to a cotton pad and sweep across my face morning and nigh.. I'm still in shock with the amount of dirt it pulls out my pores even after cleanse and polishing! 
This tool has been my favourite thing since i started using it back in February when i was lucky enough to be given one as a present from my bestie Emma (Life without a fun sponge) these are incredible and worth every single penny. I've seen a lot of bloggers saying that these are a waste of money and to buy a dupe - I've tried dupes including the Real Techniques sponge (which ripped in half after first use) and nothing compares! You wet it under the tap, let it expand, towel dry it out and then apply your foundation by twisting and pressing gently all over your face. It leaves the most flawless look and the sponge doesn't soak up your foundation like over make-up songes can.
I have this product  in on and bronze which i purchased towards the end of August. Once again, this was a product i picked up on recommendation from one of my favourite Youtubers (Gabriella Lindley). When she was using it it seemed like it was no hassle to apply, blended really easily and gave a good finish. I bought a darker bronze shade but am now looking to pick up a slightly lighter shade for everyday use! It's super pigmented with a great finish, the product doesn't crease and looks good all day. I'm really looking forward to picking up a few more of these in particular pink gold, eternal gold and permanent taupe.
This is my favourite everyday lip product and one that I've been using alot in September. I tend to use this when I'm in a rush going to work - it's super moisturising and has a gorgeous rose tint which goes with every outfit. I always have compliments on the colour  and it's perfect to pop in your handbag to keep your lips hydrated throughout the day! I also blogged about this at the beginning of the year and included swatches in this which you can read here.
This was part of a set i got when i attended IMATS 2015 the two colours (Deep throat & Amour). I didn't actually use this for a while as i wanted to take photos first but when i rediscovered it hiding in the bottom of my make-up bag it instantly became a daily favourite. The product itself is really pigmented and gives a lovely natural flush to the cheeks, i have been enjoying wearing this with a little highlighter over the top. The lighter shade is my favourite out of the two but i have been enjoying playing around with both of them.

All - In - One Instablur | £14.00 for 25ml
This product is created from a unique formula which contains matifying spherical powders that work to diminish shine for up to 12 hours, smooth pours, hides blemishes and extend your make-up wear. This product does exactly what it says on the packaging and tt's amazing, i love it and wear it every day without fail.. you can instantly see  different from first applying the product as it matifies the skin. If you tend to get oily around your t-zone like i do throughout the day then this product just helps banish this and to hold make-up in place!
I picked this product up when i went on holiday as a little travel size simply because it was the only tesco had. I normally go for the Tresemme freeze hold so this product is very different from that.. It doesn't make your hair sticky and matte like others. It holds your hair into place but then you can brush it through and the product disapears. I haven't tried this on curls, but i do like to spray a bit of sea salt in my hair followed by this to make beach waves.

Have you tried any of these products?


You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest

P.s - You can enter my 1,000 followers giveaway here
Share:

3 comments

  1. My beauty blender has been my best friend lately! I love it so much too!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nars Duo Blush looks so pretty - so many lovely favourites!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Colour Tattoos, I can't believe how amazing they are for the price! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig