Thursday 13 August 2015

Brighton At Sunset


Brighton at sunset is one of my favourite places, i have a soft spot for Brighton ever since going to college here .. it's so calm and peaceful and i love the sound of the waves crashing against the pebbles! I actually prefer the Hove end of the beach as i love the pastel coloured beach huts which stand close to the sea, it is also away from all the beach front bars and clubs up to other end making it the perfect place to appreciate the sunset! On Sunday me and my boyfriend popped down to Hove with my new camera (the Olympus Pen E-PL7) and had a play around..  the below pictures are some of my favourite which i managed to get!








I hope you enjoyed this little lifestyle blog.. and in other news if you haven't noticed my new blog layout! 

Let me know what you think! 

Jess 

You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest
Share:

12 comments

  1. Brighton looks so beautiful - I've always wanted to go!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it is lovely. they also have some pretty shops and delicious places to eat! xo

      Delete
  2. Love the new layout sissyyyyy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Brighton, but this makes me desperate to go! Beautiful pictures x


    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It really is worth a trip and one of my fave places! xo

      Delete
  4. I've lived in Brighton for just under a year now, those pictures are so stunning, looks so beautiful!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh your so lucky, would love to live by the seaside! xo

      Delete
  5. The sunset looks beautiful!! I love the beach huts as well :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to go to Brighton one of these days! It looks so beautiful!
    untitled&unfinished

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing so much about Brighton, I think I really need to make the effort to go, it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig