Sunday 23 August 2015

Blog Update!



Aloha! Well first things first, if you hadn't noticed my blogs had a little freshen up and move around.. I've had a bit more time on my hands since my full time job has had some new starters, so I've not been as busy and tired in the evening which has lead to me massively getting back into blogging and enjoying it again! I started to feel pressurised into having to write a blog post and sitting down to my laptop at the end of a busy work day was literally the last thing i wanted to do.

The first thing i did to get myself a little more inspired was searched for a professional looking blog template which i really felt fitted me.. I hope you enjoy it! You can now also have updates delivered straight to your inbox if you pop your email address in the pink box to the right of the post!

Secondly, i have gone from being blogspot.co.uk to www.jessicaann.co.uk.. I decided to take the plunge and get my own domain name which I'm loving. I also want to attempt to post 2-3 times a week as I'm really enjoying writing again.. I've also recently got a new (and slightly expensive) camera which has also inspired me to carry on going!

Thirdly, my blog now has 1,000 followers which is insane.. this coming from someone who has never been confident about writing. And to say thank you to everyone that has followed / tweeted / commented on my posts I'm going to be running a little giveaway all full of things that i love including a few things that I may have mentioned on my blog in the past!

Keep your eyes peeled for my giveaway and i hope you enter!

Jess 

You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest



Share:

15 comments

  1. Your blog layout looks lovely & congratulations on reaching 1000 subscribers!


    Small&Blonde ♥

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks so pretty - congratulations on the followers too!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog design! Can't wait to see all your future posts :) congrats on the 1k too x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this little blog update. Congratulations on receiving a well deserved 1000 followers <3 Your photos and writing is wonderful. I'm absolutely loving the blog design and so jealous you've got a domain name now - I'm planning on getting one too when I reach 1000 if it happens :-) Lovely post Xxxx

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will happen, i'm already following you on bloglovin my lovely. Thanks so much for the sweet message xo

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the domain and the followers. I just came across this blog and started following you. I cannot wait to read more from you!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much that;s really sweet, i'm going to give your blog a read too! :) xo

      Delete
  6. Congrats!! Your blogs looking lovely xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just found you and your blog looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig