Friday 15 August 2014

The Disney Tag

It's no secret that I'm slightly addicted to anything Disney (when i say slightly i mean completely obsessed) seeing as i have just booked my 2nd mini holiday to Disneyland Paris this year, i thought this cute tag would fit very well..

Which scene in any Disney movie do you wish you could experience? 


 Everyone i have seen that's answered this question has pretty much said the same thing, but this honestly is one of my favourite things from any Disney film.. I also love the song so much. Tangled being my favourite Disney film i thought i had to mention this.. also I'm not gonna lie i wish i could fly out of my window and go to neverland.. because realistically who wouldn't wanna fly there?

Your most unforgettable experience you've had at the Parks. 

Out of everything that happened whilst we where in America going around the parks, my favourite day was receiving my birthday badge! Everyone said happy birthday to me.. including Anna and Elsa during the parade.. I literally froze like a 5 year old and couldn't even get a thank you out! Also when you go over on the boat and see the castle in the distance!


What is your favourite non-Disney song which remind you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks? 

I'm not 100% sure what songs they are talking about & why would i want to mention a non Disney song?? However when me and my best friend went this year we literally could not stop singing the festival of fantasy song which plays in the parks during the parade. 

When was the first time you went to a Disney Park? 

I think at the age of about 4 maybe? I have been to Magic Kingdom twice and Disneyland Paris twice.. soon to be three times in October :) When i was little apparently i was really annoying and  made my mum go on  it's a small world over and over again..

Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.

I mean, there are so many.. but a few stick in my mind, when Mufasa dies in the Lion King i feel like I'm going to Hyperventilate every time it's all too much oh and when the beast dies :( I literally feel sad even thinking about it..
 If you could choose any character to be your best friend, who would you choose?

Probably Cinderella as her castle is epic & then i could finally go in the princess suite & potentially Captain Jack Sparrow because then i could be near Johnny Depp all the bloody time!

Who are you favourite Disney princesses? 

My favourite is Rapunzel, i just love her so much but also i love Elsa! I love all the sisterly love in the film!

What is your first ever Disney film you remember seeing? 

I feel like and I'm probably not right but i think my first ever Disney film i remember seeing was The Little Mermaid, an absolute classic! 

What is your favourite Disney movie?

Tangled all the way!

Share an image of you at Disney!




Hope you enjoyed it!

Jess x

Share:

1 comment

  1. Thank you! :) You should do the tag! (if you haven't already) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig