Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dove Purely Pampering Body Oils..


After reading a few different beauty bloggers reviews on this product and  hearing nothing but praise, i decided to head down to my local Tesco where i was lucky enough to find these being sold for £5.99 instead of £8.99. I was nervous about using the product as i'm not a fan of putting oil onto my skin, i have always thought it would either clog my pours or make me look extremely oily and greasy. However i purchased the Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla which has now quickly become a July and summer favourite! 

The product is a gorgeous golden colour which you can see through the bottom of the bottle, it also has a subtle shimmer which gives your skin a healthy glow without making you look like you've fallen into a giant pot of glitter! The smell is amazing and really absorbs well into the skin leaving the Shea Butter and Vanilla scent to linger all day. This formula instantly dries and doesn't leave your skin oily, which i think is a must. I have worn this for the last couple of days and I'm loving how moisturised my skin feels! The bottle itself has a small hole where the liquid comes out meaning you only get what you need and won't be wasting a drop! The Shea butter in this product is rich in essential fatty acids which help soothe and nourish your skin whilst the sunflower seed oil is used to improve skin hydration!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin looking at trying something new!

Who has tried these products and would you recommend the pistachio and magnolia?

Jess x
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love, loveee, love these oils! I definitely recommend the pistachio & magnolia one - the scent is so fresh!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think another trip to tesco is going to happen! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I like the sound of this...love a bit of glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, i can imagine you using these!! x

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig