Sunday 17 April 2016

BLEACH LONDON | Reincarnation Mask Review


So a few weeks before i get my hair bleached (I have a full head of bleach highlights, sometimes with extra colours mixed in around every 3 months) my hair starts to get a little dull and feels dry, so whilst i was having a mooch around boots with the bestie a couple of weeks ago this BLEACH London Reincarnation hair mask caught my eye. Once again, I'd seen Velvetgh0st (Gabriella Lindley) rave about this after she went through her dark hair to silver/grey light hair. Obviously, whilst she was going through this transition she was bleaching and colouring her hair quite regularly, in a few of her vlogs i saw her pop this on her hair and she really liked it! When i saw it on the shelf i immediately put it in my basket. 

This product claims to hydrate and quench the thirst of dry, bleached or coloured hair, it also claims to improve elasticity. The product itself is enriched with sunflower seed extract and micro wheat proteins which help reduce colour fade - the product itself is insanely creamy and goes on to wet hair very easy. The thing i really like about this product, unlike a few other hair masks I've tried is that it doesn't weigh the hair down and it doesn't make it greasy. I use this on damp hair, comb it through with my tangle teezer and then wrap it in a warm hair towel. It says to leave in the hair for 10-20 minutes, however i like to leave mine in for around 1 hour to let it really soak in. After it's soaked in i will wash my hair as normal. 

I have used this product once a week for around 1 / 1.5 months and have really noticed a massive difference. I've tried it before i had my hair coloured and then the week after i had it bleached, before i had it coloured it refreshed the bleach and made it look healthy and after it's help to prevent fade. I have also noticed that it creates quite a lot of volume to my hair leaving it very bouncy

This product is £6.00 for 200ml from Boots so if you have bleached or coloured hair which is in need of a little bit of love, make sure you pop out and pick yourself one of these up! Your hair will be thanking you. 

Have you tried any products from BLEACH London


You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

7 comments

  1. I'm always looking for nourishing hair masks to try, I didn't actually know that Bleach London did one. I don't colour or bleach my hair, but it can get quite dry and dull looking so I may give this a go!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, i'm sure it will have the same effect on non coloured hair. You should give it a go, it's a great price for so much product! xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog design is so lovely, it's beautiful! I would love to give this a go as I've only just coloured my hair and can totally sympathise with how dry it can feel after touching up roots every so often! It sounds great :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, that's really kind of you! You should give it a go, i did another treatment again today and was amazed once again with how lovely it made it feel! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never dyed my hair (I know, crazy right?!) but if I did, I'd definitely give this a go :) it's super important to look after your locks! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy, but your hair colour is lovely so you really have no need to colour it! As i said in an above comment, i don't think it would matter.. it would still leave your hair feeling lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. Best spell caster of the year revealed by google. save your crumbling marriage now.
    Am Jerry miler, I live in London, and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago, to the extent that she left the house with our kids to her parents' for almost 5 months. All efforts to bring them back proved abortive. Friends and Family were all in concern and my very close mate gave me an advice concerning a spell caster, and he quote; “There’s someone who can handle your situation, he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spiritual matters, I searched for a spell caster on the internet, his advert was everywhere, i found his number and called him on his mobile number +2347052958531. Although I never believed in spell casting, but he convinced me and I had no choice than to follow his advice, because I never dream of losing my lovely wife and I was desperate. So I did all what he told me to do and i did. He told me that I’ll get my wife back in two days after the spell is completed. I was skeptical. He casted the spell for me and i was so anxious waiting to see or hear from her, until the second day when my wife called and said she was coming HOME…..It was like a joke to me!!! That’s how I got my family back through spiritual means and our relationship is now stronger than ever. One of the price I was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this, can always be solved by Dr Ewan. And this is his email too if you wish to contact him and solve your problem too covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com , my advice to you out there is to visit this great Dr Ewan and tell him your problems. He's capable of handling anything spiritual and spell casting. Thanks a lot for saving my marriage..,.

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig