Tuesday 12 May 2015

WISHLIST | Summer Addition

As BBQ and summer party season is just around the corner i wanted to put together a little wishlist of all the outdoor accessories I've been lusting over in the shops and online which would be perfect for these long summer evenings!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I would probably say my top picks would be the bucket BBQ as you could literally take this anywhere, to a friends, in your own back garden or even to the beach! I also really love the Kilner large glass .. i would defiantly fill that whole thing with pimms! 

What's your favourite summery item? 

Jess 
Share:

5 comments

  1. Love your picks. Great for outdoor parties. xx

    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bunting, so cute! Also, a Kilner glass full of Pimms? Yes please! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, literally i would want to just drink it all day! xo

      Delete
  3. Love your picks! Especially the bucket BBQ and dragonfly lights! Real pretty! x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig