Sunday 31 May 2015

Revlon Parfumerie



Like most girls my favourite thing to do when the weather changes is to switch up my nail polish. As the sun has (mostly) been shining i wanted to bring out the lighter and brighter colours. Now I've always been curious to try the scented nail polishes which I've seen floating around the shops and after i received this as a present i was super eager to share my love for this with everyone you!

The Parfumerie range from Revlon are scented nail polishes which each have an individual smell created from essential oils. If you open the bottle for a whiff you only get a really faint smell, you have to apply the nail varnish and wait for it to half dry to experience the floral scent which the above gave off. 'Apricot Nectar' smelt gorgeous.. not really a distinct apricot smell but a really delightful sweet floral scent! The polish itself went on really well and took two coats to cover the nail as well as a base and top coat, the overall appearance was glossy and really did smell like a dream, it was a really nice change than the normal harsh chemical smell of other un-scented polishes. I also thought the packaging was really cute and would look really lovely lined up on a dressing table. They retail at £6.49 so quite expensive for a polish.. but you are paying for a scent as well as a colour!

What's your favourite scented polish?!

Jess 

You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest
Share:

13 comments

  1. I've neer heard of scented nail polishes! It sounds amazing! Love the colour, too! x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a nice change to normal polishes! xo

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you could get scented polishes! I need one of those immediately! Lovely shade and the bottle looks so pretty too!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the formula on these polishes, they are some of my favorites! This one is so nice and summery, I just picked it up and love it for this time of year! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they lasted for a week without chipping which i think is fantastic as i type all day at work! xo

      Delete
  4. Scented nail polishes always remind me of my youth but it's great to see them actually being made properly! I always go past these nail varnishes in Boots, I'll definitely pick one up next time I do!

    Great post :)

    Www.leviniajayne.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! I had literally never heard of them till about a year ago and I'm 24! Haha! xo

      Delete
  5. This is really pretty colour! The bottle is cute too! x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning colour - I need scented polishes in my life! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really nice and it'd be interesting to see how long the scent lasts.
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk / / x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig