Saturday 24 January 2015

KIKO MILANO | Clic System

 Hey Everyone! 

After reading my bestie Emma's blog, i had to pick one of these clic system palettes myself. As you can see from her blog post they have walls of eyeshadow pans to choose from, the Oxford Street London shop itself is pretty hectic and they only seemed to have one till working which was a nightmare.


The clic palettes go from 1 empty space to having 24 empty spaces. As i had never tried any products from KIKO i decided i would start of with a quad. For my first KIKO palette i kept it pretty simple and went for a selection i would use to make a perfect Autumanl smokey eye!


The shades i went for include -  218, 219, 257 & 215 (update: a few of these have now been discontinued, full list of shades here) three of the pans where £5.90 and one was on sale at £2.90. In total i spent around £22 for the shadows and palette, which is great for a buildable and fully customazied personal eyeshadow palette. Each colour is pigmented, creamy and really easy to blend! There is a little fall out, however nothing major! I was really impressed with the pigmentation of each pan and have since visited and gone back for a few more bits!

Have you tried any of the KIKO products, wha'ts your favourite shade?



You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

17 comments

  1. Heard so many great things about kiko, that palette looks amazing!

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should try, i'm really loving them, so reasonable also! xo

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this and the colours you got are gorgeous - just my thing :) KIKO is one of my favourite brands right now xx

    Magpie Jasmine || Palette Giveaway: Urban Decay, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I think i got the KIKO memo late! xo

      Delete
  3. I keep looking at this brand I'll need to try it now
    Www.missljbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried anything from this brand before but heard so many good things about it. Those shades are gorgeous and look really pigmented too!

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love products from Kiko, but sometimes their eyeshadows aren't that great. Anyways the eyeshadows you picked look amazing! I have to try these by myself :)

    http://bubbly-color.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thats weird! I have been wearing these since i bought them and they've been fantastic! xo

      Delete
  6. I have so say these look so snazzy, And the colours! Perfect for summer. Might have to check this out
    Lauren

    Redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them as well, since buying them i have worn them a lot! xo

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried anything from this range. The swatches look just my type of colours x
    www.heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love kiko, the colours are gorgeous. Im currently using their long lasting eyeshadow stick and its definitely one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig