Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!

I have been a very bad blogger over the festive period.. but in my defence my laptop died a horrible death and just turned off and wouldn't wake back up! However, i didn't mind to much as i thought this was the perfect time to suck it up and purchase my first MacBook! Which was possibly my best decision of the year and it's only the 5th! Anyway i just wanted to wish all you lovely people who follow, read and comment on my blog a very happy new year, thank you all so much for your love and support other the past couple of months! It means a lot and i can't believe how many views i have on my blog!

Now i didn't want to do a standard New Years Resolutions post so when i saw this cute post on Lauren Conrads blog i thought I'd answer the questions..!


1) I would love to stop biting my nails, this is literally my worst habit and i think it actually repulses some people. My nails look rank and every time i manage to grow them the tiniest bit i end up biting them down again, if anyone has any tips please leave me a comment.. I've even tried the liquid you pop on the nail but i actually bite through! Eeeeeekk...

2) So in 2014 i pretty much had my dream holiday which you can read about here. I went to Florida and did everything you could think of.. all the most popular touristy destinations including Disneyland, Universal and Seaworld. I really enjoyed being in America and would love to go back to visit Las Vegas and New York!

3) I feel that 2015 is the year for this blog, i would love to work harder at it and really work and get myself organised to schedule blog posts, go to blog meet ups and go to a few more events! I've really enjoyed writing this blog and i just don't want to stop!

4) This is going to seem like a a bit of a boring answer but i don't actually have any projects on the go that need finishing. Saying that i would love to try and make some of the DIY beauty products i keep seeing floating around on Pinterest including the homemade sugar scrubs.. but as everyone knows anything you ever make from Pinterest never is quite as good!

5) I was talking to my Mum about this the other day, i actually miss going to college and learning new things. I'd really love to go and do an Indian head massage course of just a general massage course, I've had a lot of problems with my muscles and joints etc after a shoulder operation and would love to learn new ways to ease tension and also help other people!

6) I would love to spend more time with my loved ones and visiting different countries and places around the UK! I have really enjoyed my little trips this year - my personal highlights were climbing Snowdonia & Scafell Pike.

7) Probably just to carry on eating healthy and not eat as much junk food! I've found too much sugar really messes up my skin!

8) I would like to be a bit more adventurous with what i wear, push myself out of the comfort zone. Stop wearing plain boring colours and tops and spruce up my wardrobe a little!

Happy New Year everyone! What are your New Year resolutions?

Jess 


Share:

3 comments

  1. Such a cool little fill in the blank. I like your goal of trying new things & patterns when it comes to your style.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thats so kind :) i will be sure to check yor blog out! xo

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig