Wednesday 25 January 2017

WISHLIST | 2017 Beauty



Hey Everyone! 

Whilst scrolling through my ridiculous list of beauty products i want to try on the notes section on my phone, i realised that i should probably make a wishlist and share my top picks with you guys. This post has a mixture of beauty items from Shampoo by L’Occitane to the Violet Voss Laura Lee palette.. which I’m dying to get my hands on!!

Shampoo L´Occitane – Radiance and Color Care Shampoo | 300ml £17.00
I'm a huge fan of L'Occitane and love their nourishing hand moisturiser, but whilst perusing the L’occitane website (and falling in love with all their skincare..!) this shampoo caught my eye. I was saying to a friend of mine the other day how this year i wanted to focus more on looking after my hair and skin rather than buying endless amounts of lipsticks all in the same shade. The colour care formula that L'Occitane have created contains 5 essential oils (geranium, rosemary, cedar, palmarosa and bergamot) whilst containing all this goodness it also has a protective grape seed extract which helps your highlighted or coloured hair from fading. The reviews look amazing, so i highly recommend you check their range out!

The Body Shop - Wild Argan Oil Shower Scrub | £250ml £13.00
My Mum very kindly bought me the Wild Argan oil moisturiser and body wash for Christmas and i have to admit, i haven't used anything else since! It's incredible, it makes my skin feel so nourished and clean. This shower scrub claims to be a rich body exfoliator, enriched with organic trade argan oil and argan shell exfoiliants, this sounds right up my street and the perfect product for pre-fake tanning!

I know everyone’s raving about the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette which is sold out everywhere, but i actually have my eyes on the Laura Lee Palette! I literaaaally can’t get enough of Laura Lee on Youtube. She is hilarious, down to earth and has amazing make-up skills. Her Jeffree collaboration is one of my faves and ever since they used her palette in that video i have been obssesed. The colours would perfectly suit my skin tone and I love the names she has given them, throwing in her alabama personality! In particular i love  Hissy fit and Rammer Jammer! My only problem is, i can't get hold of it in the U.K..yet!

As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I’m so pale I find it hard to find a contour colour which doesn’t make me orange or like I've smeared mud on my face! Don't get me wrong, i still love my Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette (review and swatches here) but whilst i was at the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges this beautiful duo caught my eye. They have two different shades, fair / medium and medium / dark. I swatched the contour colour and me and the bestie both agreed it would suit my fair skin! The highlighter is also pretty and subtle, perfect for everyday use!

I’ve seen this floating around on the blogasphere and it’s become pretty famous on Youtube. This setting spray comes in 5 different scents (Green Tea, Lemongrass, Lavender, Jasmine & Peach!) The reviews look amazing with people saying that it’s refreshing and has a cooling affect, whilst keeping their make-up in place all day. I currently use the smashbox one, so as soon as that’s come to an end this will be top of my list!

Cover FX Custom Blot Drops | £34.00 30ml  
Another product which has become insta famous are the cover FX custom blot drops, I was instantly mesmerized by this product as soon as I saw Tati (Glam Life Guru) putting these to the test.. (and loving them!) The concept seems bizarre, but people claim it works wonders when mixed into any liquid base product. Apparently It's the liquid equivalent of blotting paper, i think i might have to try it out myself as i suffer from greasy forehead syndrome. 

Have you tried any of the above products, which ones do you love? What's on your 2017 wish list? 
 

You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
 
*Post in collaboration with L'Occitane. All opinions are 100% my own
Share:

1 comment

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig