Wednesday 16 December 2015

TRAVEL | Disneyland Paris at Christmas

Hey Everyone! 

At the beginning of December me and my bestie Life Without A Fun Sponge decided to pack our bags and fly to one of our favourite places in the world - Disneyland Paris. If you've been reading my blogs for a while you will know I've been to Disney a few times in the past year. Disneyland Paris is one of my favourite places and to add that extra magical Christmas cheer it really was a special experience.  

We flew this time, unlike the last where we got the Eurostar. It was pretty easy, but compared to the Eurostar it is pretty long winded as you have to get a train to Disneyland after getting of the plane.
 








One of my favourite things about Disneyland Paris at Christmas is the decorations, Disney go all out and make the parks truley beautiful. The castle is covered in hundreds of fairy lights, there is a giant Christmas tree, a frozen sing along and even Father Christmas makes an appearence. I've now been in Spring, Summer, Halloween and Christmas - and i have to say Christmas is up there with my favourite!  
If you would like to check out my top tips for Disneyland Paris which include, accomadation, train tickets, park tickets etc. Then please feel free to read my blog post here.


You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest
Share:

13 comments

  1. Your photos are so cute - looks like you had a lovely time!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland Paris is my absolute favourite place - however I've never been at Christmas. It looks amazing & is definitely on my bucket-list!
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time at Chrismas, but I've also been at Halloween and spring. This was for sure my fave! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh this looks amazing. I've never been to Disneyland and kind of thought it was for kids, but it looks so cute! Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo, even if your an adult it is so much fun! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow your photos look amazing and you 2 look like you had a wonderful time :)

    Happy holidays x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, Disney Land looks so tempting haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig