Monday 6 July 2015

Wish List | Pay Day

Like every other girl / blogger in the world pay day is literally my favourite time of the month. I do have a teeny problem and normally end up bankrupting myself in the first week and then spending the rest of the month not going out and living under a rock. However.. I saw a few other bloggers putting together their pay day wish lists and thought what a great idea it was. Here is my first one and i hope you enjoy!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 


I would say my favourite items from the above are the limited addition Charlotte Tilbury matte lipstick in Miss Kensington, this colour is literally the perfect rose petal shade and I'm also really loving the high top converse in white!

What's on the top of your pay day wish list?

Jess 

You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest
Share:

5 comments

  1. Love the look of the Too Faced palette! I'm currently lusting after their contour palette! It looks amazing and smells like chocolate!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally in love with almost everything on their website! xo

      Delete
  2. I'd love some low top converse and the Olympus pen please?! Haha! Not being greedy or anything! Love your payday picks!
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want white converse, and the CT lipstick looks beautiful!
    Jodie xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig