Sunday 22 February 2015

Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb..

As it's Sunday night i always like to treat myself to an indulgent bath, normally including a Lush bath bomb. This evening i headed straight for my boxing day order and pulled out the shoot for the stars bath bomb. The dark blue and white glittery shooting star immediately appealed to me and when i pulled it out the box and i couldn't wait to try it!


This gorgeously scented bath bomb has the same smell as 'Honey i washed the kids'.. a rich honey and caramel which is almost good enough to eat! I would say this is one of my favourite smelling bath bombs I've tried in a while and the smells really complimented each other making me feel relaxed and sleepy! I was really excited to drop this in the bath as I've head from other bloggers it is one of the more extravagantly coloured bath bombs, i was not disappointed!






This is one of Lush's longer lasting bath bombs which takes a while to dissolve.. i did find myself waiting around for it to fizz away, however the colours and patterns it was producing meant i couldn't bring myself to leave the room! First of all it turns your bath water a blue / deep violet colour which honestly looks like the nights sky, the glitter within this bath bomb makes the bath look so deep and twinkly! As the bath bombs start to dissolve it releases pops of yellow and pink within your bath tub. I really loved using this bath bomb and the oils which are used within really made my skin soft and glowy! Was the perfect end to my lazy weekend..


Have you tried this bath bomb? Let me know your fave Lush product!

Jess 
Share:

9 comments

  1. Oh, this one looks so pretty!!

    Redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, the pictures don't really do it justice! xo

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie, thankyou for leaving me your link on Twitter :)

    Lush bath bombs are my weakness! I recently tried the Twilight one & loved it! Turned my bath a very pink / purple / blue colour & left my skin feeling so soft! x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) i will make sure i check it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever had a Lush bath bomb that I don't like! My favourite is The Comforter though, definitely give that one a go :)

    Courtney x
    www.courtneysayswhat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is a new found favourite of mine!
    Love this bath bomb, but I always find myself getting really impatient as it takes so long to dissolve haha! Xx
    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you :) yes this is literally my most hated thing about some of them! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig