Thursday 18 December 2014

PHILOSOPHY | Candy Cane Shower, Shampoo & Bubble Bath


Hey Everyone! 

Just a quick post today about this gorgeous shower gel i received as a very generous gift from one of my best friend's whilst she was visiting New York! I have only ever used Philosophy products once before, this being the Purity Made Simple cleanser - I received a sample size in a glossy box and loved the way it made my skin feel so clean and fresh.

I used this product both as a bubble bath and shower gel however, on further inspection of the bottle this very versatile product can also be used as a shampoo. I probably wouldn't use it as a shampoo and didn't at the time due to personal preference and having bleached and coloured hair - i fear anything that isn't shampoo as i don't want my ends to get dry and damaged. The peppermint scent is incredible, but not overpowering - it is a mixture of candy canes and sweets, the perfect minty festive scent! It leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished without that squeaky dry feeling. 

They no longer stock this on the website, but have a huge range of other deliciously scented products you can check out here. I reaaally love the sound of vanilla birthday cake and coconut frosting. 480ml will cost you £14.50 and would make a lovely gift!

What's your favourite philosophy product and have you tried this festive product?


You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

16 comments

  1. A candy cane bath sounds amazing! I haven't tried any philosophy products before but I'm definitely going to have
    a look

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they really agree with my skin love them! xo

      Delete
  2. The smell of that sounds amazing! Wi definitely have to give it a go! X

    http://emilylouisemillington.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh sounds really nice. I've heard great stuff about Philosophy but I can never bring myself to buying anything from there. Might have to look into to a bit more!

    DamzelInThisDress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, i have only tried 2 and really like both of them! xo

      Delete
  4. Mmmm this sounds so lovely! I really enjoyed their Peppermint Stick one from last Christmas :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish i had this in Aus

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mixture of candy canes and sweets? That smells delicious! I've never tried one of their festive ones, so thanks for sharing this review! Also, thanks heaps for following my blog, I've gladly followed yours too :) I've also followed you on Twitter and hope we can connect over there as well?! Merry Christmas! :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any philosophy things before but this sounds lovely! I love their packaging too so simplistic :)

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my fave things about their products too! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig