Monday 6 October 2014

We Kicked Cancer's Butt!

Sorry I've been a bit absent from the blogging world all week, i went to see the 1975 at Alexandra Palace on Tuesday & have had the worst case of food poisoning ever. I mean, 6 days later i still feel like my stomach is trying to hurt me.. However with a few tears and almost backing out due to being so ill.. Yesterday me & two friends ran the 'Pretty Muddy 5k' on Clapham Common! We have been fundraising for ages and had even had a bake sale last Sunday, so i decided to man up and get stuck in! So far we have managed to raise £360.00 absolutley smashing  our target of £200.00 and feel so grateful to all our lovely friends and family that have supported us. I know its not a marathon but it's my first race.. I'm an awful runner & it was a massive challenge (expecially being ill)! It was a really great event and much more fun than just a running 5k! I just wanted to share a few snaps from the day!






Please excuse the fact i look like i have peed myself! Next time i will for sure wear black leggings..

Jess x
Share:

4 comments

  1. Fabulous achievement, well done lovely! Hope you're feeling better

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy, it's so wondeful when I see people who do these things for charity , it just goes to show how much of a caring person you are. I love you blog !! :D , and I've nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award :D Check out the rules here : charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk
    Love Charis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Literally cheered me up so much you sweeheart! I will check out your blog & also do the nomination! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig