Wednesday 15 July 2015

DAYS OUT | IMATS London 2015

Hey Everyone!

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will know that last Saturday i attended IMATS London, this was a bloody amazing birthday surprise from my best friend and fellow blogger Life Without a Fun Sponge (It's so great to have someone who can share my enthusiasm for all things beauty!) If your not sure what I'm talking about, IMATS is the international make-up artists trade show. This place is a bloggers dream and i had to seriously control myself around all the different stands, it was amazing to see all brands in one place and under one roof. 

Amongst the stands which included big brands such as Mac, Nars, NYX and Bobbi Brown. As well as stands with discounted make-up they had different competitions running throughout the day where professional make-up artists could showcase their talent - my favourite was the prosthetic make-up which was really interesting to watch. We managed to pick up quite a few bargains despite some of the que's being 2 hours long. 





























I loved every minute of it and would love to return! I think i might be purchasing tickets again in the near future. 

Did you go to IMATS? What did you purchase? 


You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow IMATS looks amazing, I’ve always wanted to go. It looks like you picked up some lovely bits, and the Nars set looks fab! :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks crazy, I'd love to go some day looks like great fun! X

    New blog design and poolside holiday outfit over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig