Sunday 29 March 2015

WISHLIST | Disney Addition




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


These are one of my favourite blog posts to look through when I'm being nosey on other peoples blogs, so i thought as the new Cinderella film has just come out, I'm visiting Disneyland Paris at the end of the month... and I'm a MASSIVE Disney fan this themed suited me perfectly! I put together a few of my favourite items I've seen over the last couple of months which i love and have been lusting over.. 

It's really hard to pick a favourite from the above collection however i would say.. number 3. this adorable Disney princess pink jumper! Which i actually may purchase for my trip at the end of the month.. number 4. Mrs. Potts and Chip salt and pepper shakers.. yep, you heard my right.. Salt and pepper shakers, they are literally the most adorable thing I've ever seen.. as soon as i move out these will be in my dining room! And then obviously the Cinderella Mac range in number 5. which every blogger has been raving about everything in this collection looks so pretty! I really reaaally want to try out the palette and also the beauty powders!

Which is your fave item?
Jess 
Share:

14 comments

  1. That jumper looks so cute!! I hope you have a great time at Disneyland :)

    Emma xx
    emmehurr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, really wanna buy it but not sure it will come in time for my holiday! xo

      Delete
  2. I love this wishlist, the disney princess jumper is so cute - would be perfect for Disneyland :) I’m on the fence about the MAC collection as it hasn’t blown me away :(

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually seen it in the person, so i wonder what it would be like! Really loving the colour of the blushes though! xo

      Delete
  3. I love that jumper as well! The film coasters are also pretty neat! Disney items are my favorite, great post! :)

    -Melissa
    https://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's just so cute, everytime i look at it i like it even more! xo

      Delete
  5. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this jumper in my life, so cute!!! I got two things - lipstick and powder from Cinderella collection and I love them!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 4.... <3!! XXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need those princess selfie pyjamas in my life!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig