Monday 21 September 2015

TRAVEL PHOTO DIARY | Lake District

First things first... (I'm the realist..ahem) If you don't follow me on Twitter (and you really should be!!) then you won't know that last week me and my boyf went on a little 9 day adventure to the Lake District and Scotland.. We fancied doing a little travelling around the UK with our walking boots and bikes and the first stop was Windermere in the Lake District. We have been here before but it's almost half way to Scotland and we love the walks and view around this area, so decided to pick a B&B and stay for a few days before we moved on to Scotland.

Although this is a photo diary post with a few of my favourite snaps from the first couple of days i just wanted to mention the first B & B we stayed in. We have stayed in the Lake District on many occasions in both B & B's and also self accommodating, however we found this to be the best B & B in Windermere and the surrounding area. The Hawksmoor was perfectly situated between Windermere and Bowness on Windermere making it a really great base point for not only walking but also going out for dinner and having a few drinks! Hawksmoor is run by a lovely lady named Philippa who was nothing but helpful from the moment we arrived, providing us with maps for walking and a delicious breakfast! I would highly recommend this B & B if your in the area, it was also very reasonably priced for Windermere which can be expensive in places.














Hope you enjoyed a few snaps from our first stop! Make sure you look out for my next post from our Scotland adventure!
You can follow me on - Bloglovin, InstagramTwitter & Pinterest

P.s - You can enter my 1,000 followers giveaway here 
Share:

10 comments

  1. Looks beautiful, and that photo of you both above the clouds is literally amazing! Xx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Windermere last September and have been happily looking at your snaps on Twitter & Instagram. This photo diary is lovely and I'm pleased you both had a fab time - looking forward to your Scotland post! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I love Windermere so much, it's so peaceful! xo

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing photos! It looks so lovely here, I recently went to Center Parcs which was kind of similar to here!
    I've tagged you to do the Autumn Favourites Tag which you can read about on my blog :-)

    Jess xxx
    http://jessscanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I LOVE Centre parcs.. it's very similar! Thank you for tagging me I'm just checking it out now! xo

      Delete
  4. great post, it looks like you had such a good time. I'd love to go to the lake district! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for replying to my post on Twitter! Really happy to have seen this blog, your photos are so lovely I've been endlessly scrolling through them. The Lake District is absolutely beautiful and it looks like you had an amazing time.

    http://www.tiamariadiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - I'm looking forward to having a scroll through your blog now! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig