Friday 2 December 2016

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE 2016

Hey Everyone!

Yesssssss... the countdown to Christmas is FINALLY here! And I am SO excited - I've actually already done most of my Christmas shopping. However, that doesn't stop me from adding things to my own wish list and hoping either my lovely boyfriend or family see this!

I have chosen 6 items over 4 categories, these include - Beauty, Travel, Homeware and For Him! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration if your struggling for gifts.

For all the Beauty lovers out there I've put together a few bits which have appeared heavily on my own wish list. My personal favourite's are the Zoeva brushes and the Charlotte Tilbury Quad - if this colour isn't for you they have a selection of different colours so make sure you check out the website! 

1. Zoeva Bamboo Makeup Brush Set | £65.00 

2. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost (Peach Goddesss) | £25.50 

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit | £69.00 

4. Charlotte Tilburry Luxury Eyeshadow Quad (The Uptown Girl) |  £38.00 

5. Mac Lipstick (Velvet Teddy) | £15.50 

6. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette | £40.00 

For those friends or family members who just can't seem to stay in one place and love an Adventure! My favourite is the Lonely Planet Ultimate Travelist - the pictures are gorgeous and it is so much fun to flick through and plan your next trip. 

1. Louise Vuitton Keepall Bandoulière 45 | £1,170 

2. BANDO Passport Cover | £30.00

3. BANDO Luggage Tag | £13.00 

4. Cable For Two | £16.50 

5. Lonely Planet Ultimate Travelist | £18.80 

6. Oliver Bonas In Flight Kit | £15.00 

For the people who love homely homeware, I know some bits are more expensive.. (anthropologie ahem..) but the beautiful Olver Bonas frame makes a brilliant present and you could even personlise with a special picture!

1. Marks and Spencers J Alphabet Cushion | £15

2. Oliver Bonas Modena Frame | £14.00  

3. Anthropologie Meguro Duvet | £148 + 

4. Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Reeds | £39.00  

5. Saskia Salt and Pepper Shakers | £14.50  

6. Tapio Champagne Glasses | £30.00


Last but not least, a few gifts for the man in your life. My personal favourite is the Harley Quinn Marvel Christmas jumper and the coffee set from Whittards!
 
1. Liz Earle Gentleman's Grooming Collection | £35.00 

2. Townsman Fossil Watch | £185.00


3. Harley Quinn Christmas Jumper | £29.99 

4. Leather Aspinal Wallet | £95.00 

5. Ugg Slippers | £80.00

6. Dolce Vita Coffee Hamper | £80.00

So, that was my Christmas Gift Guide for 2016, I hope it gives you some inspiration! Let me know if you buy anything from the above and what's your favourite item?

Merry Christmas! 


You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

2 comments

  1. The Hourglass palette is so pretty! Such a lovely gift guide and its given me lots of inspiration - thank you! Lizzie x

    www.llybet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so gorge! I'm hoping someone that loves me see's this and buys it! Haha xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig