Wednesday 3 August 2016

DAYS OUT | Roundstone Farm Pick Your Own

Hey Guys!

On Sunday afternoon whilst the sun was shining myself and the other half decided to take a trip to Roundstone Pick Your Own Farm in Ferring which is close to Worthing and Brighton. This is the best and cheapest P.Y.O I have ever been too, not only that it has a HUGE range of fruit and vegetables which is lovely too see. Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery so I only managed to snap the strawberry fields, however I 100% know we will be going back so will make sure my camera is fully charged next time!


Outfit;
T-Shirt - Primark
Shorts - Forever21
Shoes - Vans

I really was over whelmed with the amount of crops they had growing - I think I will have to make a trip back in October to grab myself a nice fresh pumpkin! Before you head to the fields, you collect a basket for your fruit and clear plastic bags for your veg, there's a map so you don't get lost and for any members of the group who are less able to walk around the selection of fields there are free tractor rides which do loops around the field dropping off and picking up as they go round.

Once you've had enough, you head back to the tills and weigh up. Our fresh fruit haul came to around £8.00 for Strawberries, Raspberries, Green Beans, Fresh Peas, Courgettes and Carrots - which is just crazy! Once you are done, you can even refuel at the cute little tea rooms on the farm for a naughty bit of homemade cake!  

Have you ever been to Roundstone Farm?

Psssstt.. You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. This looks like such a lovely place to visit in the summer time aw - I'd love to go!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! We had a fab day out, the food in the tea room was super yummy too! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig